Love and Hip Hop Hollywood? Wow. Another VH1 LAHH Spinoff!
Yes, Goddesses. You read it right. There’s yet another Love and Hip Hop spinoff. Mona Scott Young has truly outdone herself this time. And, unlike the rest of the franchise, Love and Hip Hop Hollywood is filled with familiar faces from the get-go. LAHHNY and LHHATL were great at bringing up-and-coming no-names to the reality TV screens. This latest VH1 LAHH franchise addition comes complete with already-famous people, trying to find their way in Tinseltown, USA.
Featured Image: Love and Hip Hop Hollywood: (L to R) Ray J, Hazele, Teairra Marie and Omarion. Image Source: The Urban Daily
5 Reasons You’ll Love the Cast of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood
Let’s go over five reasons Boss Chicks believes you’ll love Love and Hip Hop Hollywood. Then, we can watch the super-trailer below:
- It’s Like a Reunion for B2K – When B2K, the lil’ bro group of IMX/Immature, left the scene, so did Lil’ Fizz. Omarion was much better at remaining relevant in the music industry. Well, now the two are back together again on the cast of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood. Fizz, who’s making his debut on reality TV, brings baby mama drama and relationship woes to the table.
- It Comes with Its Own Mama Jones/Mama Dee – It seems like every VH1 reality TV show featuring goddesses, must have an overpowering, controlling mama who insists on keeping her son a Mama’s Boy. Well, in Love and Hip Hop Hollywood, that would be Omarion’s mommy. Arpyl Jones, Omarion’s baby mama, puts a bad taste in mommy’s mouth. Check Apryl out wearing a see-thru dress at her baby shower.
- Ray J Just Might have a Stalker – Although Ray J has a new love interest, Teairra Mari, his ex, can’t seem to let go. She seems to show up everywhere he does. In 2011, Teairra crashed her car. This led to her being arrested and charged with DUI and assault of a police officer. If she is Ray J’s stalker, he’d better beware.
- Soulja Boy Crank That! – We finally get to see Soulja Boy do something to a woman other than “Supermannin” her. In Love and Hip Hop Hollywood, we get to see the rap sensation acting like a grown up… well, kinda. He has a live-in girlfriend. Yet, he still throws these wild parties at their home, equipped with strippers and all. Oh well. So much for the mature side of Soulja Boy.
- Women Fighting Over a Man – Now, what would this VH1 reality show be if there were no women fighting over some arrogant man with inside connections? Mally Mall, born Jamal Rashid, is a super-producer and rap artist, said to be worth $20 million. He has a bunch of “unknowns” fighting on Love and Hip Hop Hollywood for his attention, his lies, his paper and possibly his love. And, as you know where there are goddesses fighting, there are virgin hair extensions flying all over the place. One of the women, Nikki Mudarris, is supposedly a strip club empire heiress. Rumor has it that Mally Mall clowns Nikki at some point for “feeling like a “robot” due to having $100,000 worth of surgery.”
Video: Supertrailer for Love and Hip Hop Hollywood
The video below was posted to YouTube by WorldMedia, who titled it: “Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Supertrailer: Big Booties, Big Heads + Big Drama.” In this show, all the women sport virgin hair extensions.
Love and Hip Hop Franchise Now Up to 5 Members
The Love and Hip Hop franchise now officially include five different shows:
- Love and Hip Hop (the original series, which was the New York City version)
- Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta
- Chrissy & Mr. Jones
- Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood
- K. Michelle: My Life
Love and Hip Hop Hollywood premieres Monday, September 15, 2014 on VH1.
Which Love and Hip Hop show is your favorite? Do you plan to give Love and Hip Hop Hollywood a try? Share your thoughts in the comments below.