WE tv’s ‘Cutting It: In the ATL’ is On Fleek! (Trailer Video)
Reality TV News – Last month, we told you about a hot new upcoming reality TV series called Cutting It: In the ATL. It premiers on WE tv on Thursday, May 21 at 10:00 PM ET/PT. As we reported:
“Cutting It: In the ATL is also a reality TV hair salon competition featuring five competing salon owners from four different Atlanta hair salons. They’re also competing for top stylists and new customers, as well as prestige, within the prestigious Atlanta hair scene.”
Read Reality TV News: We TV Brings Us Both Los Angeles & Atlanta Hair Competitions (Videos & Gallery)
According to Zap2it.com, “WE tv Thursday nights are on fleek!” thanks to Cutting It: In the ATL. This sizzling new competition show features five Atlanta hair stylists with their own ATL salons.
So, what are they competing for? WE tv says these Atlanta salon owners:
“…compete to bring in the most business and dominate the Atlanta hair game.”
Meet the Cast of ‘Cutting It: In the ATL’
And, who are these five fabulous hair stylists trying to take over the Atlanta hair scene? The five women of Cutting It: In the ATL include:
- Dedra Allen – “Commander-In-Chic” – Owner of J’Doah Salon – Hires Atlanta hair stylist LaKenya in an effort to add more services and diversify clientele
- LaKenya Morris – “Aspiring Businesswoman” – Stylist at J’Doah Salon – Used to work for Beautii, but now works for Dedra, hoping the next stop is her own shop
- Beautii Joseph – “Countess of Class” – Owner of Spoiled Opulence – Went from homeless to top Atlanta stylist, treating clients like local celebs
- Mushiya Tshikuka – “The Natural Boss” – Owner of The Damn Salon – Her spot is THE premiere Atlanta salon for natural hair styling… Motto: No chemicals or processing allowed!
- Maja Sly – “The Minister of Weaves” – Owner of Walk-In Weave Salons – This Atlanta Weave Queen is known for quick and affordable virgin hair weaves. She a no-nonsense, savvy Atlanta salon owner who loves everything about virgin hair extensions and high quality affordable hair weaves.
Video: ‘Cutting It: In the ATL’ Official Trailer
Atlanta hair stylists are generally known for being at the top of their games. And, the women of WE tv’s ‘Cutting It: In the ATL’ are no exception. This official trailer is proof that the Atlanta hair game is a doggy-dog business.
Check out these five ladies… four Atlanta salon owners and one not-so-loyal hair stylist who will do anything to finally open up her own salon… as they compete to reign supreme in the Atlanta hair business:
Are you a certified Weave Queen? Do you love virgin hair extensions? Looking for high quality affordable hair weaves that really look good on you?